AscendWP is a growing website outsourcing and development agency. We help digital agencies with their WordPress development. We work remotely with clients across the World; mostly in the USA, UK and some other countries in Europe. Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a new WordPress Elementor Developer to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced Website Developer with at least 3 years of experience with building websites according to best practices, and a good eye for design.
We are looking for someone experienced enough to work (remotely) on new and existing websites without much supervision. Your responsibilities include the following;
- Develop new responsive websites with Elementor page builder
- Website Support, migration, updates and maintenance
- Take ownership of developing websites from start to finish
- Follow processes and checklists to ensure success of projects
- Follow client instructions and adhere strictly to deadlines
- Open to learning and eager to learn new things in Elementor and WordPress
Skills and Competencies Required:
- 3+ years of WordPress development, with a decent portfolio of websites
- Strong knowledge of WordPress maintenance, update, support and migration
- Ability to build new responsive websites with Elementor and if possible other page builders
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal
Interested? Fill the form below or send an email with the subject ‘WordPress Developer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your portfolio and a short note (preferably less than 100 words) of how you are the best candidate for this position.